Thursday, September 18, 2008

Meet C.C.!


Don't worry, no gross details...
I am home recouping from a bout diverticulitis... it's been a week. I'm about to begin a second course of antibiotics... and I'm finally feeling like knitting again. Last week I felt so horrible, that all I could do was go from blog to blog reading... not much commenting... I feel like I am coming back to life.

C.C. (short for Carrot Cake)... is my rendition of Little Cotton Rabbits free pattern. I knit my C.C. in the round, because the first version came out a little wonky, Miss M loves Wonky Rabbit, but I really wanted to work on my technique... I used Addis 2.25mm 4inch DPNs. For yarn, I used KnitPicks Andean Silk, I LOVE that yarn...

I still need to work on the facial expression... that will come with time. I hope... Oh, C.C. is still training his ears... give him a bit of time...

Thank you Julie, for posting this free pattern on your blog...

1 comment:

islandpurls said...

Oh he' so cute! I love the bench and carrots! I guess this is not the version you talked about on the phone, that must be wonky!