Friday, September 19, 2008

C.C.1 and C.C. 2


Miss M's little rabbit is the one on the left. He is closer to the original Little Cotton Rabbits free pattern. I knit him up in the round, and stuffed him a bit less, with BFL roving from Rhinebeck NY Sheep and Wool Festival. I used some Debbie Bliss alpaca silk dk... love the yarn, but for this project the funny twist in the yarn was difficult to deal with on such a tiny project.

My little C.C. had eye surgery early this morning... He looks less evil... LOL I knit him up in the round, a bit longer than C.C.#1.. and stuffed him a bit too much for my liking... It's all a learning curve.

I am working on a third bunny... using Buckingham silk alpaca again in cream... stop it, I do not have a problem, just because I keep buying silk alpaca in cream... I happen to enjoy the simple things in life, like a good bowl of yummy vanilla ice cream.... mmmmmmmm

I plan on making bunny number three soft and squishy... I need to work on my finishing skills... so this rabbit may take a bit longer. I want to move on to make the bear from IK that I already have the supplies at the ready.

No comments: