Friday, February 22, 2008

DD Miss J and I make a knitter!

Today my DD Miss J and I helped Miss K learn to knit!
This is a shot of the girls a little after casting on this morning.
This is our student, Miss K, just look at those awesome stitches! I kept going on and on to Miss K that her stitches were awesome!! It's just that I was in awe at her wonderful tension and minimal mistakes!! She did so well!! Look at those stitches will you?? LOL
And look at Miss K's first FO, it's the one on the right. Miss J used her Debbie Bliss Cotton Angora that we got in Montclair last week at Ellie's Knit and Rest.
I am so proud of these girls. And I need to confess that my DD Miss J, did most of the teaching!! How proud am I??? If I were wearing buttons right now, I'd be busting them!!

Let's all welcome a new knitter into the world!! Miss K!!

1 comment:

Donna Lee said...

My daughters are on a mission to bring their friends over to the knit side. They have gone through my needles and old yarns and given many away. I think there's something wrong with this picture.