Saturday, August 18, 2007

So Happy! So Knitty!

I'm so happy, and snappy and knitty!! sing along...

Yesterday the famliy and I went to the Montclair area. Took a little tour of Montclair State University - it looked completely different from when DH and I graduated... then again, it wasn't a University then, just a College... so there you go. I'm sure I will have dreams about being back at school sometime soon. It will always hold a special place in my heart, since DH and I met there. Awwwwww

Then off to Modern Yarn in Montclair. I needed some Addi Turbos for a few knitting project I am working on. I was so good, just bought the two sets of needles and left. So today after church, I will have the bestest time knitting my chevron scarf.... Hanami Stole and... the Juicy Melon socks... gee sounds like a lot... Hmmmm guess we will have DH cook the burgers on the grill. I'm taking the day off Ba-by...

I just recently organized my knitting stuff... do you have fun playing, I mean organizing your stuff too? I love all the little stitch markers, some that I have made, some that I have purchased... love my knitting bags. I loves me some good accessories.

1 comment:

Janice said...

Sounds like you had a great day!! Little nostalgia, yarn store, lots of knitting... it doesn't get much better than that!! I am loving getting my knitting stuff organized as well. I really think they need to add a Knitting Bag inventory to Ravelry...