Thursday, November 13, 2008

Billy Balsam!! 50th Anniversary Presentation


Where: Immaculate Conception Church Franklin, NJ
When: December 7, 2008 3:30 pm, and 7 pm
Free ***** Free*****Free**** Come and Enjoy!!
Story Created and Written by William J. Schneider
Music and Lyrics by Rosanne Huttman

My husband and Miss J will have special parts in the 3:30 pm show. And E-Brake and I have special parts in the 7 pm show.

If you are interested in coming to see this wonderfully heartwarming Christmas musical please let me know... swissmich @ mac dot com

There will be a CD made, of the songs and story, that will be available for pre-order the day of the performance, to benefit the church... I will personally pay postage for anyone wishing to purchase a CD... I believe that the cost will be $12.00. I will also be having my first blog contest in the next few weeks and will be giving one lucky reader a free Billy Balsam CD!!

off to practice, practice!!

No comments: