Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Years!!

My plan for 2008!

When I look at all that I have done with my knitting over the past year, I am as pleased as can be. In October of 2006 I took my first real knitting class. And in the Spring of 2007 I began knitting socks. Summer of 2007, I knit my teeny-tiniest of socks... and now I am making my socks and mini sweaters for my garland... I have come a long way baby!!

My knitting plan for 2008? I'd like to finish up the afghan that I began in Fall of 2006. I will be finishing up squares and deciding if I will be making it the original size (24 squares) It will be my work in progress for the year. I envision myself, next Christmas, with my Chocolate Cherry afghan wrapped around me, while knitting in my 'cliner.

I will knit my first pair of lace pattern socks. And I would like to knit a nice wrap for myself.

I wish you all a Happy and Blessed Happy New Year!! Make it great in 2008!!

1 comment:

Pam the Yarn Goddess said...

I'm really proud of how far you've come with your knitting! I haven't heard from you in a while - I do hope that all is well. The shop looks like it's on target for opening by the end of the month - I'll announce it on the blog.

Happy New Year, and may it be a safe, joyous, and prosperous one!