Friday, June 22, 2007

My First Etsy Purchase!

Is from ShellyKang aka Heathen Housewife! I got the Juicy Melon... DD9 and I were going to try to dye yarn this summer (don't worry, we still will) and i was going to attempt the watermelon type dye job... but now I have the melon yarn and when DD9 and I dye, I can just relax and see what happens.
Again, I have to get the camera ready...once DH changed everything in the home network, my computer is no longer command central and I am now clueless when it comes to dumping my pics onto the hard drive...
By the time Shelly's yarn arrives, I should be finished with the two pairs of sock that I have on the needles... I think that the Juicy Melon socks will be just the thing for July knitting!!!!!

Congratulations Shelly!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO to you!!!!!

SwissKnits

No comments: