Thursday, June 21, 2007

The Day After

So yesterday I turned the big 41. My son who is 12 kept saying," No Mommy, you are turning 21" I told him that I am fine with 41. I have nothing to be ashamed of by turning 41...

BTW the bill at the fancy-shmancy restaurant was $141.41... for the 5 of us. Including appetizers and desserts all around...
Isn't that cute 141.41 and I turned 41 yesterday? I thought it was a hoot!

This morning I placed my first order at the Loopy Ewe... Mmmmmm the yarn looks sooooo delicious and yummy!!!! I will try to ge the camera in order and get a shot of my goodies.... a belated birthday gift to myself... I have placed many orders at the LE an then never paid... kind of like a WishList... or the list I would make when I was little with the Sears Catalog... the thick one with all the toys... remember that? The one benefit of being 41... *I* can remember it!! It was just .... heaven...

SwissKnits

No comments: