Thursday, March 22, 2007

Sweet Dreams?

No to be...

I got into bed to knit up a few more rows of Waterfall, usually I put in a Lifeline (a piece of contrasting yarn that goes thru the entire one row - so that if I have to frog a section, I can start back at that point without having to pick up stitches) well you guessed it. I somehow got distracted at something on TV and I messed up. Funny, because *I knew* right at that time that I lost concentration...and I *thought* that I fixed it... but at the end of the following row I came up short on stitches. Nothing is worse than to do a bit of knit at night and to mess up just before falling asleep. :( I put it aside, knowing that in the morning I would be fresh, and able to perform life saving surgery on Waterfall...

First - coffee!

I'll post the results.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

You have inspired me to seek out knitting as a hobby too! Maybe I can surprise someone with a gorgeous scarf next Valentine's Day! ;-)