Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Frogged

My Wine Pi Shawl. I waited until I got 'the feeling'... because I knew that once 'the feeling' came around, that I would frog it and do it all over again and it would be right, not forced.

This afternoon, out of the blue, I picked up the shawl and said to myself that if it was meant to be, that I would easily find the last few stitches and then the time would be right. Hey, I know myself... Wouldn't you know it? I had the last link of stitches in my right hand!! Then I said, that if it was meant to be, the stitches would come out after all my zealous weaving of the ends, very easily. That was it! I knew that it should, and would, happen that way. So I brought it all the way back to the stockinette stitches... I ordered yet another skein of Trekking from The Loopy Ewe... I really would like it big... I may just use it as a blankie for myself... I don't know. I would like to have enough yarn whatever I do. A shawl that I use as a blankie?

No pictures... I figure we all know what a frogged shawl looks like... it ain't pretty... but it will be in a few days...

No comments: