Monday, March 2, 2009

Do We Love This Guy or What!?!?!?

Miss M made this picture at school this week... That is Cooper down at the bottom of the rainbow... this is not the first drawing like this...I LOVE it!!
We are in the midst of a Nor'Easter today. This was Cooper's reaction to the snow...
Finally he ventured out of the garage and into the snow...
I think his Lands' End Squall is smashing on him.... very 'police dog' like... not frilly frou-frou...

I am knitting, I am on my second Pi Shawl... the first one is waiting for a third skein of yarn from Webs... it's backordered... so I started a second one... LOVE the Pi Shawl... why was I afraid of it in the first place?

Enjoy the day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My doberman loving heart is melting looking at Marisa's drawing..I love the ears111

Donna Lee said...

A second Pi? I like the pattern but haven't gotten up the gumption to try it. Maybe for Pi Day in March.

Jennifer said...

Awww - what a great drawing. Cooper cuts quite a dashing figure.