Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Dear Ms. Principal,

The reason Master E, is late for school today is because he is involved in some alternative sports during the non-school hours. This particular sport takes place in the morning and is sandwiched anywhere between his Street Racing and Sister Wrangling, or other morning calisthenics, which drive me up the wall, but I digress...

Here is a picture to show you that I am not making this up. This is what I found early Monday morning when I ventured into the Main Bathroom.


Yes, Ma'am, This is the proof that the GOAL has been made. My son seems to excel at this sport. SO much so that I have not heard him Participating this sport...


Oh, I guess it's not too clear what is so unusual.... Better?




Ok, I can show you the full shot, I did after all clean the whole bathroom .... enjoy the cleanliness while it lasts...



Ahhhhhh, so Ms. Principal, you now see why Master E was tardy. And I'm sure that you see the critical importance of my son participating in these Alternative Extracurricular Activities... You understand that we need to have a full and robust resume for his success later in life. Preparation begins, not only in the home, but NOW!



Ok, so I had to have a little fun with this... Yes, It's funny... yes it could be worse....

Please do share any crazy things your children did... or that you did.... it will "feel me better" to know that I am not alone... because I am *still* shaking my head at this one.

No comments: