Sunday, April 13, 2008

Big Black Socks!

I am officially ahead of my original goal!! Whooo Hoooooo!!

Remember my original goal was to knit each of my three kids a pair of socks, within one year of learning to knit socks. I had some extra time, so I wanted to better my goal, with knitting my husband a pair of socks.

So, now, I have knit everyone in the family a pair of socks. And my little one, Miss M has her second pair of socks that I recently finished.

Currently on my needles? A pair of socks for me! And I will be setting up a stealth knitting project this week, that I will not be showing you or talking about... it's a gift. I am having so much fun with my New Year's Resolution for 2008. My resolutions was that, if I was to think about doing something nice for someone I am to follow through with my thought. Yes, it has meant more work for me, at the same time, I cannot tell you how much enjoyment I am getting from this promise to myself!

Ok, now to go make dinner for the hungry crew that will be coming home from a nice long bike ride. Man, they can eat a lot!! LOL

No comments: