1. I once paid $50.00 for a manicure. I was a poor college student, and I treated myself to a manicure and tips. My then boyfriend (now my DH) gave me a look that I will never forget. I still get "the look" when I fritter away money.
2. I have never been drunk. Tipsy perhaps, but never knock-down-drunk. I am proud of this fact.
3. I can eat a whole pan of Rice Krispie Treats. I get sick, but I'm a slow learner, and I've done it more than once.
4. I LOVE being a SAHM. I hope that I never have to go back to the corporate world. If I have to go back to work, I'd want to work for myself or a school. Yarn Shop?
5. I love being stuck at home on Snow Days!! Especially when I have food and enough craft supplies. I love cold weather.
6. I have always loved my kid's baby breath. I would hold them for their naps and just breathe in their scents. Benefit: I have wonderful memories of their baby days.
7. We had less than 25 people at our wedding. It's the best wedding that we have ever attended. I would not change anything about our wedding day. We have been, happily married for 16 years.
8. I will often get hiccup-burps. They are very painful. They last a long time, and I will get them multiple times in a day.
If you would like to do this, consider yourself tagged!