Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Socks on Parade

Juicy Melon is coming along.  This was the sock earlier in the week.  I was able to knit a few rows while the girls played outside.





I couldn't resist taking this picture.  DD4 found a bag of shoes that had been outgrown.  Well, she found her Sparkly Converse tennies.  I wish I could sport a pair, without looking like a Class A wierdo.


Progress on the CTH Zebra sock.  I have a funny feeling it won't be striping.  Hmmmm wonder how DS12 will like it anyway.
Juicy Melon came to the lake with us yesterday.  I find the striping to be very interesting.  I worked on both socks at the same time, so it doesn't "seem" like there was too much progress, but I assure you there is progress!
Look! No hole!  

3 comments:

Tracy Batchelder said...

I see we've had very similar experiences this week with socks and sand. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.

Orinda5 said...

Oooh - I have been waiting for pictures of the JM socks!

No assurances needed, I see the progress!
I know that feeling of super slow progress on two socks at a time - but for me it felt worth it at the end when I didn't have to fight the second sock syndrome and the lure of new projects.

Shelly Kang said...

Hey, your socks are looking great! And your life looks a lot like mine - squeeze in a few stitches whenever the kids are busy playing. Thanks for sharing!