Monday, July 2, 2007

Mini socks... go knit one today!

My Mini sock... actually it is one of three.  Fun and the kids and I think that they are hilarious...  
I got a mini-sock blocker (key chain) from Loopy Ewe and it came with a pattern.  I will be making a mini-sock from that pattern so that I can put it on the sock blocker... a cute accessory for my knitting basket. :)

Now today is the first day of Summer Vacation that we have *nothing* planned... actually the whole week is free.  The kids slept in... and we just finished breakfast at 10:30 am... gym class is next.  Each of us gets to be teacher for 10 minutes and then a bit of clean-up time... then I'll  give the kids some free time.  I promised Shelly that I'd finish the Juicy Melon sock and send her a picture for her Esty shop.... gotta keep on that...


1 comment:

Lisa D. said...

That is just about the cutest lil thing ever! If the projects I knit were all that size, I might actually finish something-LOL!